EASY CHEESY BISCUITS | BBC GOOD FOOD
Provided by: cemiddlebrook
Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: Makes Biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 170C/fan 150C/gas 5.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl using your hands until a dough is formed.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 5mm. Then use a cutter to cut out the biscuits.
- Place the biscuits onto a floured baking tray and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden and crispy.
PARMESAN AND BLACK OLIVES SAVORY SHORTBREAD BISCUITS – CASSEROLE …
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Yield: 40-50 pces
|140 g unsalted butter|
|130 g flour|
|30 g grated Parmesan cheese|
|5 g baking powder|
|40 g egg yolks (2 pces)|
|2 tablespoons of milk|
|1/2 teaspoon flower salt|
|60 g black olives|
- Mix the soft butter with the flour, Parmesan cheese, baking powder and thyme leaves until you get an homogeneous mixture.
- Add the egg yolks, the milk and mix.
- Chop roughly the olives with a knife and add to the pastry.
- Spread between 2 baking sheets until you get 0.5 cm thickness.
- Set aside in your fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven at 200 degrees.
- Cut with 4 cm diameter steel cutters in order to get 40 to 50 pieces. If your pastry begins to be too soft, put back in your fridge for a few minutes.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent