TIRAMISÙ (MASCARPONE CHEESE AND LADYFINGERS DESSERT) – ITALIAN …
Provided by: GialloZafferano
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 40 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
|Ladyfingers 11 oz|
|Eggs very fresh (medium sized) 4|
|Mascarpone cheese 2 ¼ cups|
|Sugar ½ cup|
|Coffee strong, freshly brewed on the stove (and sweetened to taste) 1 ⅓ cup|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder for the surface to taste|
- To prepare tiramisù , start with very fresh eggs: carefully separate the egg whites from the yolks 1 , remembering that to whip the egg whites well they must not contain any trace of yolk. Then whip the egg yolks with a hand mixer, pouring in only half of the sugar 2 . As soon as the mixture has become clear and frothy 3 ,
- and with the mixer still running, you can add mascarpone cheese, little by little 4 . When all the cheese is incorporated, you will have obtained a thick and compact cream; set it aside 5 . Clean the mixer attachments very well and beat the egg whites, pouring in the remaining sugar a little at a time 6 .
- Whisk them into stiff peaks 7 ; you will know they’re ready if the mixture does not move when you overturn the bowl. Take a spoonful of egg whites and pour it into the bowl with egg yolks and sugar and stir vigorously with a spatula, to thin the mixture 8 . Then proceed to add the remaining egg whites, little by little, stirring very gently from bottom to top 9 .
- Once ready, place a generous spoonful of cream on the bottom of a 12x8in baking pan and spread it evenly 11 . Then soak the ladyfingers for a few moments in the cooled coffee, which you will have sweetened to your liking (we added only 1 teaspoon of sugar) 12 ,
- first on one side and then the other. 13 . Arrange the soaked ladyfingers on top of the cream 14 , side by side, to create the first layer, over which you will spread part of the mascarpone cheese cream 15 .
- Make sure to level it carefully so that you have a smooth surface 16 . Continue to arrange the coffee-soaked ladyfingers 17 , then add another layer of cream 18 .
- Level the surface 19 , sprinkle it with unsweetened cocoa powder, and allow it to set in the fridge for a couple of hours 20 . Your Tiramisù is ready to be enjoyed 21 !
Calories 544 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 42.2 g, SugarContent 30.5 g, FatContent 35.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 19.49 g, FiberContent 1.4 g, CholesterolContent 259 g, SodiumContent 151 g
Are there any natural aphrodisiacs for cooking?
No matter the time of day, natural aphrodisiacs can be incorporated into your cooking. This arousing roundup of 65+ natural aphrodisiac recipes is the ultimate list for building a sexy menu. From breakfast to dessert, you’ll find a little bit of everything to help get you and your partner in the mood.
Are there any cocktail recipes with aphrodisiac ingredients?
We’ve gathered nine of our favorite cocktail recipes that incorporate aphrodisiac ingredients to heighten the heat this weekend. Simply stir, sip, and get to shaking with these nine sexy cocktails to crank up the mood. Egg yolks have been considered a stimulant since ancient times.
Are oysters an aphrodisiac?
Oysters are one of the greatest aphrodisiacs in the world, thanks to their high zinc content. It’s also been said that the amino acids in oysters stimulate sex hormones.
What is the strongest aphrodisiac ingredient?
Aphrodisiac Ingredient: Thai Chili. Thai chilis are one of the strongest aphrodisiacs out there, thanks to their high amount of capsaicin. Capsaicin causes increased circulation, allowing your blood to flow faster and stronger, stimulating your body. Crushing one of these drinks is sure to get you in the mood.