TERRES DE CAFÃ© RECETTES RECIPE
|250g unsalted butter, softened|
|1 clove of garlic, peeled|
|2 anchovy fillets|
|2 tsp Dijon mustard|
|grated zest and juice of 1 lemon|
|1 splash Worcestershire sauce|
|4 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped|
|Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper|
- Beat the butter with a whisk (use a stand mixer if you have one) until pale and creamed.
- Then combine absolutely everything except the herbs and seasoning in a food processor and run it until combined.
- Finally, add the herbs, and season.
- Form the butter into a long sausage on a piece of greaseproof paper and then roll up into a log like a massive, fatty spliff. Wrap again in clingfilm and freeze.
- To use, carve a slice off the frozen log and allow to come up to fridge temperature (room temperature if not flaming).
STARBUCKS CAFÃ© RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: STARBUCKS.COM
Total time: 7 minutes
Prep time: 7 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
|1 Starbucks® Espresso Roast by Nespresso® capsule|
|0.75 cup milk of choice|
|1 Tbsp Starbucks® Vanilla Syrup|
- Prepare 1 shot of Starbucks® Espresso Roast by Nespresso® and pour into a mug.
- Froth the milk. If using the Nespresso® Aeroccino, froth milk on the medium froth setting.
- Pour the Starbucks® Vanilla Syrup into the bottom of your mug.
- Add the frothed milk to your mug. Pour espresso shot through milk foam.
- Drizzle caramel sauce on top.
CAFE LATTE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Mary G Cadwell
Categories: Breakfast Drinks
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|2 cups milk|
|1 ⅓ cups hot freshly brewed dark roast espresso coffee|
- Heat milk in a saucepan set over medium-low heat. Whisk briskly with a wire whisk to create foam.
- Brew espresso and pour into four cups. Pour in milk, holding back the foam with a spoon. Spoon foam over the top.
Calories 62.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 5.7 g, CholesterolContent 9.8 mg, FatContent 2.5 g, ProteinContent 4.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.6 g, SodiumContent 61.2 mg, SugarContent 5.7 g
Can you make a cake with a Thermomix?
Now, you may wonder why so many recipes you have at home suggest first to cream sugar and butter together, then add eggs and so on. With the Thermomix you can think a bit simpler. If a cake recipe requires these steps, you can easily just throw all the ingredients in and mix because it will still produce such wonderful results.
What can you cook with a Thermomix?
Create, import and modify your favorite recipes, save them all in one place and cook them with your Thermomix®. Discover this extremely versatile ingredient: from pastas and soups, to pies and pastries. Let Thermomix® help you discover recipes that bring comfort and excitement to your taste buds.
Can I cook with milk or cream in the Thermomix?
When the recipe suggests cooking with milk or cream, never cook higher than 90°C, otherwise it may overspill. When you are doubling a recipe, please make sure it does not go over the maximum capacity of the Thermomix. For TM5 it would be 2.2l and TM31 it is 2l. The kneading time of a recipe that is doubled would only increase by 30 seconds.
What is let Thermomix®?
Let Thermomix® help you discover recipes that bring comfort and excitement to your taste buds. Citrus fruits add a health-boosting, vitamin-packed zesty zing to a range of sweet and savory dishes. Discover recipes using oranges, lemons and limes.