CUCUMBER CHIPS, SALT AND VINEGAR – BLOG ISABELLE HUOT – ISABELLE …
Provided by: Stéphanie St-Laurent
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
|1 English cucumber, in thin slices|
|30 ml (2 tbsp) of olive oil|
|30 ml (2 tbsp) of apple cider vinegar|
|salt to taste|
- – Using a mandolin, finely slice the cucumber. Place on a cloth and mop well to remove the excess water.
- Extend on a plate. Add the oil, the vinegar and salt. Mix gently.
- Place on the sets with a dehydrator. Dehydrate from 8 to 10 hours to the lowest intensity.
- Keep the croustilles in a hermetic container.
Calories , FatContent , CarbohydrateContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SugarContent , SodiumContent
SALT AND VINEGAR POTATO CHIPS | RICARDO
Provided by: Ricardocuisine
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 serving(s)
|4 large unpeeled potatoes, scrubbed clean and sliced into 1/8-inch (3 mm) thick slices with a mandolin|
|4 cups (1 litre) white vinegar|
|3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil|
- Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips
SALT & VINEGAR CHIPS RECIPE BY TASTY
Provided by: Merle O’Neal
Yield: 2 servings
|3 gold potatoes|
|2 cups vinegar|
|1 tablespoon salt|
|1 tablespoon pepper|
- Carefully slice 3 gold potatoes into ⅛ inch (3 mm) slices using a knife or mandoline.
- In a large bowl, coat chips with vinegar so all are submerged, allow to sit for 30 minutes (the longer they sit the more vinegary they will taste).
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- Drain the chips and then mix in salt and pepper.
- Arrange chips on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Calories 225 calories, CarbohydrateContent 42 grams, FatContent 0 grams, FiberContent 4 grams, ProteinContent 4 grams, SugarContent 1 gram
How do you make potato chips with vinegar and salt?
Add the kosher salt and malt vinegar powder to a small bowl and mix. Set the mixture aside. Remove the potato slices from the vinegar and dry completely. This can be done by arranging the potato slices on clean kitchen towels or paper towels in an even layer, making sure not to overlap them.
What is the star rating for homemade salt and vinegar chips?
Helpthis link opens in a new tab Logout More Add a Recipe Shopping List Ask the Communitythis link opens in a new tab Login Sweepstakes Follow Us Home Recipes Appetizers and Snacks Homemade Salt and Vinegar Chips Homemade Salt and Vinegar Chips Rating: 4 stars4 2 Ratings 5star values:0 4star values:2 3star values:0 2star values:0
How to cook vegetable chips with seasoning?
Make the seasoning mix: In a small bowl, combine the salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Put the warm chips in a large bowl, add the seasoning mixture, and toss lightly. Serve right away. The vegetable chips can be stored in an airtight container for up to two days.
Can You Make your own vegetable chips?
Making your own vegetable chips, whether you fry or bake them, is easier than you think. Plus, you get to pick what vegetables and seasonings you want to use for your homemade veggie chips. Root vegetables are best, such as carrots, parsnips, potatoes, and beets. The vegetables are peeled, thinly sliced, and then soaked in water.