COCA SANS SUCRE RECETTES RECIPE
|250 g flour|
|1 teaspoon baking powder (4 g)|
|220 g butter at room temperature|
|120 g agave syrup|
|50 g dark chocolate|
|A pinch of salt|
|20 g unsweetened cocoa|
|80 g milk|
|3 peeled pears|
|110 g dark chocolate|
|110 ml cream|
|1 or 2 tablespoons of water|
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees.
- Mix the butter and agave syrup a few minutes in your food processor.
- Add the eggs one by one (at this point your mixture won’t be homogeneous), then the melted chocolate (use a double boiler).
- Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
- Add the powders and the milk (alternate 3 times) to the mixture.
- Butter your mold generously.
- Pour 1 cm of batter into your mold then put the peeled pears.
- Add the rest of the batter.
- Bake for 50 minutes and let cool down on a grid.
- Heat the cream and pour it on the chocolate, whisk and add the water to get a smooth topping.
- Coat your cake and enjoy!
How to make homemade Coca Cola for your family?
Here’s how to make homemade coca cola for your family! This homemade cola recipe will need you to combine orange zest, orange peel, lime zest, lemon zest, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, coriander seed, citric acid, and gum arabic in a non-stick cooking saucepan. Bring them to a boil and whisk these ingredients together until the gum arabic disintegrates.
Is there a secret recipe for Coca Cola?
Coca-Cola’s Secret Recipe Has Been Leaked. The ingredients may surprise you. The recipe for Coca-Cola is a closely guarded secret; in fact it is said that to stop it leaking (no pun intended) only 2 coke employees ever know the formula at one time.
What extracts are used to make Coca Cola?
Obviously Coca loaf extract is the biggie in the room – but even Neroli Oil Extract is hard to get; in that it’s so expensive! So if you are going to set out and make Coca Cola at home, or any Cola recipe at home; there will be some comprises.
What can you make with coke?
It may sound surprising (if you aren’t from the South, at least), but the sugary soda is a perfect ingredient for moist cakes and other desserts. These Coke recipes will make you see the drink in a whole new light! From cola-glazed ham to Coke Float Popsicles, the possibilities are endless.