RECETTE SALADE DE COURGETTES BRÛLÉES – AKE TABLE ET VIN, – FOODING ®
|1 oignon rouge|
|1 càs de citron|
|1 càs de vinaigre de riz|
|1 càs de sucre|
|Autant de burrata que vous voulez|
|1 pincée d’origan|
|2 ou 3 feuilles de basilic|
- Sorry, our recipes aren’t available in cups, ounces or English just yet! Head this way to explore them in French.
COURGETTE SALAD | VEGETABLES RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
Provided by: Jamie Oliver
Total time: 15 minutes
|freshly ground black pepper|
|1 red chilli|
|½ clove garlic|
|1 handful of fresh mint|
|extra virgin olive oil|
|1 squeeze lemon juice|
- This is quite an unusual salad and terribly simple to make. It’s great because it’s a nice little side dish that will go with things like mozzarella, goat’s cheese, cured meats, grilled or barbecued white fish like cod or haddock, even things like chicken or pork. Use courgettes when at their best (nice and firm and not too big).
- Slice 4 courgettes lengthways as thin as you can (use a mandolin if you have one). Grill on a red-hot griddle pan, or on the barbecue, until lightly charred on each side. Scatter the slices over a large plate, making sure you don’t sit them on top of each other otherwise they’ll steam and go a bit limp, and there’s nothing worse than limp courgettes, I can tell you. While they’re still warmish, sprinkle them with a little sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Deseed a red chilli and chop finely. Finely chop ½ a clove of garlic and sprinkle the chilli and garlic evenly from a height over the courgettes. (Add to your own taste, but just remember that when the chilli and garlic mix with the olive oil and lemon juice the heat and flavours are lessened.)
- Tear over a handful of fresh mint and drizzle with good extra virgin olive oil and a squeeze of lemon. I’ve even been known to throw in some blanched broad beans or raw peas if I can get any. This salad is always a real treat.
- P.S. If you find yourself with leftovers, try baking any fish fillets (cod, haddock or bass for example) on top of the courgettes. Lovely with steamed rice and seasoned yoghurt. Very fresh and good for you.
Calories 53 calories, FatContent 2.4 g fat, SaturatedFatContent 0.4 g saturated fat, ProteinContent 3.8 g protein, CarbohydrateContent 4.1 g carbohydrate, SugarContent 3.6 g sugar, SodiumContent 0.26 g salt, FiberContent 1.8 g fibre
OAT, BOCCONCINI, ZUCCHINI AND CITRUS SALAD | RICARDO
Provided by: Ricardocuisine
Total time: 1 hours 25 minutes
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
|11/2 cups (375 ml) whole grain oats (or pearl barley)|
|3 medium green zucchini|
|3 tablespoons (45 ml) olive oil|
|3 cups (750 ml) arugula, coarsely chopped|
|7 oz (200 g) bocconcini cheese, diced|
|1 lemon, grated zest|
|2 tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice|
|4 green onions, chopped|
|1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped fresh basil|
|2 tablespoons (30 ml) chopped fresh chives|
|Salt and pepper|
- Oat, Bocconcini, Zucchini and Citrus Salad
Calories 375 calories
What to do with courgettes?
Combine courgettes with other seasonal veg in these fresh and fragrant salads. Served warm or cold, they’re perfect for a light summer starter, lunch or barbecue side. Throw together one of these light courgette salads, then check out more courgette recipes and healthy courgette recipes. A star rating of 5 out of 5.
Do you have to cook courgette salad?
This courgette salad is so easy to throw together, and best of all, there’s no cooking required! Yep, those courgette ribbons are served raw, tossed with sundried toms and goat’s cheese, and a pumpkin seed dressing which although optional is a MUST in our opinion.
Is shaved courgette salad healthy?
A healthy, vibrant salad of shaved courgette, citrus and basil. Serve as a gluten-free starter or side dish A star rating of 4.9 out of 5. This vegetarian side dish of charred courgettes and runner beans sings summer and also has a small bite of hot chilli.
Is Courgette and halloumi salad healthy?
Dress this courgette and halloumi salad while everything is still fairly warm, then the courgettes will soak up the flavours of the caper and lemon dressing A star rating of 4.5 out of 5. A healthy, vibrant salad of shaved courgette, citrus and basil. Serve as a gluten-free starter or side dish A star rating of 4.9 out of 5.