CUISSON DES LENTILLE RECETTES RECIPE
|250 g green lentils|
|250 g spinach|
|3 garlic cloves|
|200 ml coconut milk|
|1,25 l water|
|1 poultry stock cube|
|1 teaspoon curcuma|
|1 teaspoon curry|
|1/2 teaspoon ground ginger|
|1/2 teaspoon ground coriander|
|1/2 teaspoon paprika|
|2-3 tablespoons vegetal oil|
|Fresh coriander or chive|
|1 tablespoon thick cream|
- Rince 2 or 3 times the lentils in cold water.
- Place them in a large sauce pan with cold water, the poultry broth and curcuma.
- Cook 25 minutes once it starts boiling.
- In the meantime, chop the onion and garlic.
- Stir fry in a small frying pan with the oil and the rest of the spices. Mix from time to time.
- Set aside after 5-6 minutes.
- After 25 minutes of cooking the lentils, add the contents of the frying pan and coconut milk. Cook 5 minutes.
- Add finaly the spinach, cook 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with thick cream and fresh herbs.
FRITE DOUBLE CUISSON RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Rick Stein
Yield: Serves 4
If your mussels have not already been cleaned, you’ll need to do this first. Watch this video guide from Rick Stein showing you how to do it.
Soften the garlic and shallots in the butter with the bouquet garni, in a large pan big enough to take all the mussels – it should only be half full. Add the mussels and wine, turn up the heat, then cover and steam them open in their own juices for 3-4 minutes, giving the pan a good shake every now and then.
Remove the bouquet garni, add the cream and parsley and remove from the heat. Spoon into 4 large warmed bowls and serve with lots of crusty bread.
CUISSON BAVETTE DE BOEUF RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Emily Farris and Jeff Akin
Total time: 2 hours
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: Ingredients for 2
|1 (16-ounce) bavette steak|
|Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|4 tablespoons unsalted butter|
|4 sprigs fresh thyme|
|4 cloves garlic, peeled|