JAGER BOMB RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
|½ (8.3 ounce) can citrus flavored energy drink (e.g. Red Bull™)|
|1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger Jagermeister liqueur|
- Pour energy drink into a pint glass.
- Pour Jagermeister into a shot glass.
- Make a toast and drop the shot into the pint glass. Down the hatch!
Calories 107.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 20.7 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg, FatContent 0 g, FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 0 g, SaturatedFatContent 0 g, SodiumContent 102.6 mg, SugarContent 19.6 g
GIN BASIL SMASH COCKTAIL RECIPE
Total time: 04 minutes0S
Prep time: 04 minutes0S
|12 Basil leaves|
|60 ml Gin|
|22.5 ml Lemon juice (freshly squeezed)|
|10 ml Sugar syrup ‘rich’ 2 sugar to 1 water|
- MUDDLE basil in base of SHAKER
- Add other ingredients, SHAKE with ice and fine strain into ice-filled glass
Calories 166 calories
GIN & TONIC | HOW TO MAKE A BOMBAY GIN & TONIC | BOMBAY SAPPHIRE
Provided by: Bacardi
|Premium tonic water|
- Fill your balloon glass to rim with large cubed ice.
- Pour over 50ml of Bombay Sapphire.
- Squeeze fresh lime into drink and drop into glass.
- Top with premium tonic water.
- Stir and enjoy.
How do you make alcohol at home?
Directions: 1 Before you start to make alcohol at home, make sure to properly sterilize and clean all the storage containers and utensils. … 2 In a large saucepan over high heat, bring water to a boil. Turn the heat to low and add the sugar. 3 Using a wooden, nonreactive spoon, stir to dissolve and form a sugar solution. 4. …
How do you make alcohol from sugar and yeast?
Transfer the mixture back to the jug and use a clarifying substance before beginning the process of distilling your homemade alcohol for consumption. The rule of thumb is for every 2 pounds of sugar, you add at least 1 gallon of water and 5 teaspoons of dry yeast.
How much yeast to distill alcohol?
9. Transfer the mixture back to the jug and use a clarifying substance before beginning the process of distilling your homemade alcohol for consumption. The rule of thumb is for every 2 pounds of sugar, you add at least 1 gallon of water and 5 teaspoons of dry yeast.
How long does it take for spices to cook in alcohol?
Most fruit needs a full two to four weeks for all the flavor to be transferred to the alcohol, whereas chiles, garlic, and most fresh spices only need a couple of days. Smell and taste the infusions to decide when each is ready.