TARTE CHOCO FRAMBOISE RECETTES RECIPE
|250 g raspberries|
|1/2 lime juice|
|50 g sugar|
|2 tbsp honey|
|2 sheets of gelatine (4 g)|
|200 g dark chocolate|
|80 g butter|
|50 g sugar|
|240 g egg whites|
|2 egg yolks|
|65 g flour|
|65 g almond powder|
|65 g sugar|
|65 g cold butter|
|1 tsp baking powder|
|2 pinches of flower salt|
|90 g almond praliné|
|85 g crispy crepes (for the biscuit)|
|30 g butter (for the biscuit)|
|180 g water|
|218 g sugar|
|75 g cocoa powder|
|6 sheets of gelatine (12 g)|
|150 g liquid cream 30% fat|
- ***Raspberry sauce.
- Place the gelatine sheets in cold water.
- Pour all the other ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Cook gently for 12 minutes with a cover on your pan.
- Sift the sauce to take away the seeds.
- Pour half in a bowl, the other half in another. Add the drained gelatines sheets in one bowl. Combine.
- Let cool down.
- Pour the sauce without gelatine in your insert mold. Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Pour the other sauce in swirl mold. Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- ***Chocolate mousse.
- Whip the egg whites with the sugar until you get a foamy mixture.
- Melt gently the chocolate and butter.
- Then put the egg yolks in a large bowl. Add 1/4 of the chocolate/butter slightly cooled down. Combine.
- Repeat with the second quarter of chocolate/butter. Then with the third.
- Gently add 2 tablespoons of whisked egg whites and combine until you have an homogeneous mixture.
- Add the last quarter of chocolate/butter.
- With a spatula, mix the rest of the whisked white eggs (add 1/3 and mix, then 1/3 and 1/3).
- Pour half of the mousse in your entremet mold. Place the frozen piece of raspberry sauce and cover with the other half of the mousse.
- Set aside in your freezer for at least 6 hours (a whole night is better).
- Preheat your oven at 150 C / 300F degrees.
- Combine the flour, sugar, almond powder, baking powder and flower salt in a bowl.
- Add the cold butter and combine (it’s easier with your fingers).
- Spread the crumble pastry on your baking mat.
- Bake for 30 minutes (your crumble should be golden).
- Let cool down.
- Pour the crumble in a bowl. Add 90 g of praline and mix. Then add the crumbled crispy crepes dentelles and melted butter. You will get a sticky mixture.
- Place it in your pastry ring. Press in order to have a compact and leveled surface.
- Set aside in your fridge for at least 2 hours.
- ***Mirror glaze
- Place the sheets of gelatine in a bowl with cold water.
- Pour the water, sugar, cocoa and cream in a sauce pan. Heat until it boils whilst whisking.
- Remove from the heat, sift and add the gelatine sheets. Mix.
- Place a cling film on the surface of the icing and let cool down (you will use this icing with a temperature between 30 and 35 degrees). You can hit gently the bowl against your working plan to help the little bubbles get out of the icing.
- ***Final mounting
- Place your frozen mousse on a grid. Below the grid, put a plate.
- Pour at once the icing (with temperature between 30 and 35 degrees) on the frozen mousses.
- Leave to rest 2-3 minutes and place each mousse on a biscuit.
- Place the swirl raspberry sauce in the center and set aside in your fridge until serving (3 hours at least so that the mousse can defrost).
MILLE-FEUILLE PISTACHE-FRAMBOISE – COOKIDOO® – LA PLATEFORME DE …
Provided by: Vorwerk International & Co. KmG
Categories: Pâtisserie, gâteaux et tartes
Total time: 1 hours 45 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours 45 minutes
Yield: 10 portions
|200 g de beurre doux|
|200 g de farine de blé|
|90 g d’eau|
|1 pincée de sel|
|500 g de lait|
|50 g de fécule de maïs|
|10 g de vanille en poudre|
|80 – 100 g de sucre en poudre|
|1 c. à café d’arôme naturel de pistache|
|1 pointe de couteau de colorant alimentaire|
|12 framboises fraîches|
Calories 324 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 30.5 g, FatContent 19.6 g, ProteinContent 6.1 g