BEEF FONDUE AND DIPPING SAUCES RECIPE – PILLSBURY.COM
This is a fun dipping dish to enjoy with your family, and with so many sauces to choose from, there’s bound to be one your kids will gobble up. If you’re short on time and want to skip making the homemade sauces, look for premade Asian, Cajun and béarnaise dipping sauces at your supermarket. charlotte royale au chocolat recettes.
Provided by: Pillsbury Kitchens
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|1 large garlic clove, minced|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|3/4 cup mayonnaise|
|1 teaspoon lemon juice|
|2 teaspoons curry powder|
|1/8 teaspoon ground ginger|
|1/3 cup mayonnaise|
|1/3 cup sour cream|
|1 tablespoon prepared horseradish|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1/2 cup ketchup|
|2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
|1/2 teaspoon garlic salt|
|1 quart (4 cups) peanut oil|
|1 (3-lb.) beef tenderloin or boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes|
|1 (8-oz.) pkg. fresh whole mushrooms|
- To prepare aïoli dip, in small bowl, combine 1/2 cup mayonnaise and garlic; blend well. With wire whisk, beat in olive oil and salt until well blended.
- To prepare curry dip, in small bowl, combine all ingredients; blend well.
- To prepare horseradish sauce, in small bowl, combine all ingredients; blend well.
- To prepare steak sauce, in small bowl, combine all ingredients; blend well. Cover each dip or sauce tightly. Refrigerate until serving time.
- At serving time, heat peanut oil in fondue pot over medium heat until oil reaches 350°F. Place on warmer to maintain heat. Place beef cubes and mushrooms on serving platters.
- Pass beef and mushrooms to guests. Place 1 or 2 pieces beef and/or mushrooms on fondue fork. Place in hot oil; cook until beef is of desired doneness and mushrooms are tender. Serve with dips and sauces.
Calories 320 , CarbohydrateContent 1 g, CholesterolContent 95 mg, FatContent 1 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 37 g, SaturatedFatContent 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 90 mg, SugarContent 0 g, TransFatContent 1/2 g
What is fondue bourguignonne?
Beef Fondue (Fondue Bourguignonne)is made using tender, cubed pieces of beef which are cooked in a combination of butter and cooking oil then dipped in flavorful sauces. Includes a recipes for a sour cream mustard dipping sauce. We like to also include slices or cubes of summer squash and bite-sized cherry tomatoes.
Can you substitute chicken for beef in fondue bourguignonne?
Fondue Bourguignonne. This lighter version of fondue Bourguignonne pan-sears the meat as opposed to the traditional method of frying beef cubes in oil. You can substitute chicken or peeled shrimp for the beef and cook it in the same way until cooked through. Serve with a red wine, such as Burgundy.
How to make fondue with butter and oil?
Fill a metal fondue pot about 1/2 full with half oil and half butter (you can use oil only, if you prefer). Heat the oil/butter on the stove until is about 360 degrees. If you are using the butter and oil combination then heat slowly until the butter bubbles and the mixture turns a golden color.
What is fondue made out of?
Beef Fondue (Fondue Bourguignonne) Beef Fondue (Fondue Bourguignonne) is made using tender, cubed pieces of beef which are cooked in a combination of butter and cooking oil then dipped in flavorful sauces. Includes a recipes for a sour cream mustard dipping sauce.