FROZEN BANOFFEE CHEESECAKE | CHOCOLATE RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER …
|150 g dark chocolate (70%)|
|300 g packet of Hobnobs|
|8 overripe bananas|
|500 g light cream cheese|
|½ x 450 g jar of dulce de leche|
- Rub the base of a 20cm springform cake tin with olive oil and line with greaseproof paper, then rub the paper with oil, too.
- Melt 50g of chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, then remove.
- Snap the Hobnobs into a food processor and blitz with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil until well combined.
- Drizzle in the melted chocolate, then pulse again. Pat into the cake tin in a 1cm-thick layer.
- Peel the bananas, tear into the food processor, add the cream cheese and dulce de leche, blitz well until nice and smooth, then pour over the biscuit base.
- Freeze overnight or until needed, transferring to the fridge for 2 hours before serving, or until it’s the slicing consistency you like.
- Loosen the edges of the cheesecake with a palette knife, then release from the tin. Shave or grate over the remaining chocolate, and serve. Delicious.
Calories 482 calories, FatContent 22 g fat, SaturatedFatContent 8.1 g saturated fat, ProteinContent 9.6 g protein, CarbohydrateContent 63.5 g carbohydrate, SugarContent 48.7 g sugar, SodiumContent 0.8 g salt, FiberContent 3.1 g fibre