BEST BLUE MOON JELL-O SHOTS RECIPE – DELISH.COM
|2 3-oz. packages orange Jell-O|
|2 c. boiling water|
|1 c. Blue Moon beer|
|1 c. vodka|
|1 c. cool whip|
|1 Orange, cut into tiny slices, for garnish|
- In a large heatproof glass bowl or measuring cup, empty Jell-o powder. Pour over boiling water and whisk until Jell-o is completely dissolved, 2 minutes.
- Stir in Blue Moon and vodka.
- Pour mixture into plastic shot cups and refrigerate until firm, 2 to 3 hours.
- Top with Cool Whip for “foam” and garnish with a tiny orange slice.
FRENCH 75 JELL-O® SHOTS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: gnomeygoose
Categories: Jell-O® Shots
Total time: 8 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 16 2-ounce cups
|1 cup boiling water|
|½ (3 ounce) package lemon-flavored gelatin mix (such as Jell-O®)|
|¼ cup gin|
|1 ¾ cups sparkling wine, divided|
|3 (.25 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin|
|1 drop red food coloring|
- Pour boiling water over lemon-flavored gelatin in a glass measuring cup; stir to combine. Stir in gin. Pour mixture into sixteen 2-ounce cups. Arrange cups in muffin tins, tilted to one side.
- Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
- Combine 1 1/4 cup sparkling wine and unflavored gelatin in a small pot. Let sit, about 3 minutes. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved, 3 to 5 minutes. Add remaining 1/2 cup wine and food coloring; stir to combine.
- Remove muffin tins from refrigerator. Set cups upright; pour wine mixture over lemon mixture.
- Return to the refrigerator and chill until set, about 4 hours.
Calories 64.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 5.5 g, ProteinContent 1.4 g, SodiumContent 19.9 mg, SugarContent 2.6 g
How can I make Jello more interesting and fun?
There are many ways to make Jello so much more interesting and fun, especially if you’re making it for kids or for a party. You can make Jello with fruit. My mom likes to make Jello with strawberries in it, and it’s a family-favorite every single holiday. She even adds sliced bananas sometimes. You can also make Jello Jigglers or Jello cubes.
How do you make Jello with powdered gelatin?
Pour the powdered gelatin into a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add boiling water to the gelatin mix, and stir for 2 minutes until it’s completely dissolved. Stir in the cold water. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or until the gelatin is firm and doesn’t stick to your fingers when touched. Once your Jello has firmed up, it’s ready to eat.
What does Jell-O taste like?
The bottom half is fruity, tart, and wiggly. The top layer is sweet, creamy, and velvety smooth. The Cool Whip, strawberries, and mint leaf toppings add a touch of elegance to each cup. If you’re looking for something colorful and fun, 7-layer Jell-O is the recipe for you.
What goes well with Jell-O?
With lemon Jell-O, marshmallows, cream cheese, Miracle Whip, and crushed pineapples, that center layer has a lot going on, and every bit of it is pure yumminess. 6. Pina Colada Jell-O Salad If you’re looking for a light, fluffy, tropical treat, check out pina colada Jell-O salad.