MINESTRONE SOUP – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Notice: Undefined variable: prep_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 756
Cook time: 3 hours
Yield: 4-5 l
|1 slice of butternut or pumpkin|
|100 g fresh green beans|
|150 g white beans|
|1 celery branch|
|10 cherry tomatoes|
|1 or 2 basil branches|
|1 chicken stock cube|
|1 teaspoon of coarse salt|
|Pesto sauce (recipe on the blog)|
- Clean, peel and cut your vegetables in small cubes (set aside the celery leaves)
- Place them in a large saucepan.
- Add the celery leaves, the coarse salt, the chicken stock cube and fresh basil.
- Cover with a large volume of cold water and heat until it boils.
- When the water starts boiling, reduce the heat to low heat (2-3 on a scale from 1 to 9).
- Let cook with cover for at least 2 hours.
- When time to serve, check seasoning (salt and pepper).
- Add little pastas and grated cheese on your minestrone soup once served in your plates.
- Add pesto sauce and enjoy!
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent
MINESTRONE – RECETTE | SPICE TREKKERS
Provided by: SPICETREKKERS.COM
|3 Tbsp olive oil|
|1 medium onion, chopped|
|1 large carrot, peeled and diced|
|2 stalks celery, chopped|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|1½ Tbsp smoked sweet paprika|
|2 Tbsp Pizza spices|
|1 Bay leaf (opt.)|
|2 Tbsp red wine vinegar|
|1 16 ounce can or 2 cups diced tomatoes, with juice|
|2 cups stock or water|
|3 medium potatoes (red, white, yellow), peeled and diced|
|3 medium zucchini (or any gourd or root vegetable), diced|
|1 16 ounce can or 1 cup cooked kidney beans|
|¼ pack short pasta: macaroni, penne, or spaghetti broken into small pieces|
|1 cup cabbage, shredded|
- 1. Place a large pot over medium-low heat and add the oil. Add the onion, carrot, and celery and simmer gently for 10-15 minutes until the vegetables leach some water and become very soft but not brown. Add the garlic and sautée for another minute or two.2. Add the paprika and spices and stir until the vegetables are evenly coated. Add the vinegar, stir again, then add the tomatoes.3. Transfer a cup of the mixture to a blender and purée, then return to the pot, or simply purée roughly with a stick blender. Add the stock and bring to a light boil.4. Add the potatoes and zucchini and continue to simmer for 30-40 minutes until they potatoes are fork tender.5. Add the beans, stir, then add the pasta. You may need to add a little water to thin the soup if the pasta absorbs too much water.6. When the pasta is almost cooked, add the cabbage and simmer for another 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
MINESTRONE | RICARDO
Provided by: Ricardocuisine
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 portion(s)
|1 oignon, haché|
|2 carottes, coupées en dés|
|2 branches de céleri, coupées en dés|
|2 gousses d’ail, hachées|
|30 ml (2 c. à soupe) d’huile d’olive|
|1,25 litre (5 tasses) de bouillon de poulet|
|1 croûte de parmigiano reggiano|
|1 tranche épaisse de prosciutto (facultatif)|
|1 courgette, coupée en dés|
|250 ml (1 tasse) de haricots verts, coupés en biseaux|
|250 ml (1 tasse) de tomates cerises, coupées en deux|
|540 ml (19 oz) de haricots rouges, rincés et égouttés|
|125 ml (1/2 tasse) de parmigiano reggiano râpé, pour garnir|
|Basilic frais haché, pour garnir|
|Sel et poivre|
Calories 325 calories
How to make Italian minestrone soup in the oven?
How To Make Italian Minestrone Soup – Step By Step In a large pot add a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, roughly chopped onion, carrots, celery, garlic clove, and pancetta cubes. Saute on medium heat for a few minutes stirring a couple of times in the process.
What is minestrone?
What is minestrone? Minestrone comes from Italian minestra which means “soup” or “to serve”. It designates a preparation of fresh seasonal vegetables cut and cooked in a broth.
How long does it take to cook minestrone?
Pulses should be soaked for 10-12 hours first, then cooked with everything else, or partly cooked separately and then added at the end. The minestrone should cook for 35-40 minutes, or until the vegetables have released all their flavor and are tender. If there are also pulses, extend the cooking time to one to two hours.
What do you put in your minestrone?
For a winter minestrone, use collard, pumpkin, broccoli and savoy cabbage. Whereas for summer use as much green beans, tomato and basil as you like. The base always consists of a mirepoix of celery, carrots and onions, then everything else is added with water.