RECETTES AVEC FARINE DE POIS CHICHES RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Florence RICHOMME
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
|250 gr chickpea flour|
|1 liter water|
|3 tablespoons olive oil (+ olive oil for frying)|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|freshly ground pepper|
- Start by bringing water to the boil(with salt, pepper and olive oil. Measure 250 grams of chickpea flour (be careful chickpea flour is not as heavy as all-purpose flour).
- When water boils, remove from the heat and pour in chickpea flour. Immediately and vigorously stir with a whisk to prevent any lumps. If however there are lumps, use a hand blender. When you get a smooth preparation, place the pan back on the heat over medium heat and cook for about ten minutes, stirring constantly with a whisk or a wooden spatula. The batter will little by little become thicker and its texture somewhat elastic.
- Pour into a wide and flat container may it be a silicone mold, any flat tin or even baking tray previously oiled to facilitate unmolding. Cover with wrapping film. We want to get a thin layer of 1 to 2 centimeters thick that we will cut into slices. The shape of the mold used will give the shape of the pancakes.
- Let it rest and set for about 2 hours. Or more if your preparation is very thick. Wait until 4 to 5 hours if your container is very thick.
- Finally heat olive oil in a frying pan. Cut the preparation into individual bites of the shape you want (here triangleand fry for about 2 minutes on each side. Then place Panisses on a dish covered with 2 sheets of paper towel (to absorb any excess of oil).
What can I do with gluten-free muffins?
Nice for breakfast or a snack (load ’em up with homemade nut or seed butter, ghee, or this hemp chocolate spread) Easily ‘dressed up’ for dessert by adding a whole food, healthy frosting Grab your favourite gluten-free flours, mixing bowls and a spoon, and start baking one of these gluten-free muffin recipes!
What are gluten free Cinnamon muffins made of?
Gluten-Free Cinnamon Muffins These are like little coffee cake muffins, complete with a yummy, spice crumble topping. Start by mixing gluten-free flour with brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt until it’s all evenly distributed.
What is the best way to make muffins?
Place in the refrigerator to chill while you make the muffins. To make the muffins, in a medium-size bowl, place the eggs, buttermilk, butter and vanilla, and mix until well-combined. In a large bowl, place the flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda, salt, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
Are banana muffins gluten-free?
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Everyone needs banana muffins as part of their repertoire of gluten-free muffin recipes. This version is fluffy and you can customize with your favourite add-ins – we highly recommend chocolate chips.