MUFFINS PÃ©PITES CHOCOLAT RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: LONESTAR1
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen
|2 cups all-purpose flour|
|1 cup white sugar|
|1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided|
|½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 cup plain yogurt|
|½ cup milk|
|½ cup vegetable oil|
|1 large egg|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper muffin liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, 3/4 cup chocolate chips, cocoa powder, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Whisk yogurt, milk, oil, egg, and vanilla in separate bowl until smooth. Pour yogurt mixture into the chocolate mixture and stir until batter is just blended.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Calories 321.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 45.3 g, CholesterolContent 17.5 mg, FatContent 15 g, FiberContent 2.6 g, ProteinContent 5.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.5 g, SodiumContent 131.9 mg, SugarContent 26.4 g