EASY GUMMY FRIED EGGS – RECIPE PETITCHEF
Have you ever tried to make homemade candy? Here is a simple recipe to make those cute gummy fried eggs! tarte au pomme creme fraiche recettes.
Provided by: PetitChef_Official
Total time: 24 hours 5 minutes
Prep time: 24 hours
Cook time: 5 minutes
|1 cup sugar|
|1 oz water|
|0.5 oz gelatin sheets|
|yellow food coloring|
|1 tsp cornstarch|
|1 tsp icing sugar|
- Put the gelatin sheets to soak in some cold water.
- In a pot, put the sugar, the water and the lemon extract. Bring to a boil, put the thermometer in, and wait until it reaches 240°F (115°C).
- Take the pot out of the heat, and add the soaked and strained gelatin. Stir well. Divide this mix in half, and add some yellow food coloring to one half. Stir well.
- Using a paper towel soaked with oil, grease your half sphere silicone mold. Pour the yellow mix in small quantities in it. Leave to dry for 1 night.
- Grease the silicone tray with a paper towel soaked with oil. Heat the uncolored mix for 30 seconds in the microwave oven.
- Pour this mix in a bowl, and whip it as you would do for a meringue or whipped cream. It should swell twice its size.
- Using a piping bag, form little balls on the silicone tray. Unmold the yellow half spheres (oil your hands if it gets to sticky).
- Place each yellow piece on a white ball, and lightly press. Leave to dry for 2 hours.
- Mix the cornstarch with the icing sugar, then, brush the candy with this mix, so they won’t get sticky.
- There you are, your gummy fried eggs are ready!