HOW TO MAKE TURKEY BACON IN THE OVEN RECIPE
Total time: 17 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Yield: 8 serving(s)
|1 lb turkey bacon|
|1/2-1 tablespoon black pepper (I go a bit heavy on this)|
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and give it a spray of cooking spray(PAM).
- Lay the bacon out on the sheet making sure not to overlap. (you may need to make 2 batches).
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Put into oven for 12 minutes and then start watching until it gets as crisp as you like.
- I leave it in for around 15 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and put the bacon on a plate covered with paper towels to drain.
Calories 142.9, CarbohydrateContent 1.2, CholesterolContent 51.1, FatContent 11.5, FiberContent 0.1, ProteinContent 8.6, SaturatedFatContent 3, SodiumContent 688.5, SugarContent 1
GRATED PROVOLONE CHEESE RECIPE
Provided by: Dominic
Yield: 3 to 4 cups
|2 cups heavy whipping cream|
|½ cup butter|
|½ cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
|½ cup shredded provolone cheese|
|½ cup grated Romano cheese|
- In a medium saucepan combine whipping cream and butter. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently until butter melts. Gradually stir in grated Parmesan cheese, grated mozzarella cheese, grated provolone cheese, and grated Romano cheese. Reduce heat to low, and continue to stir just until all cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately, sauce will thicken upon standing.
Calories 203.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 1.2 g, CholesterolContent 67.7 mg, FatContent 20.4 g, ProteinContent 4.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 12.7 g, SodiumContent 193.1 mg, SugarContent 0.1 g