APPLE STRUDEL – COOKIDOO® – LA PLATEFORME DE RECETTES OFFICIELLE DE …
|370 g flour|
|70 g sunflower oil|
|120 g water|
|1 tsp white wine vinegar|
|½ tsp salt|
|100 g hazelnuts|
|130 g butter, unsalted|
|80 g breadcrumbs|
|1 tsp ground cinnamon|
|100 g sugar|
|1 tbsp vanilla sugar, homemade|
|20 g lemon juice|
|750 g apples|
|80 g raisins|
Calories 411 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 50 g, FatContent 21 g, ProteinContent 6 g
APPLE STRUDEL MUFFINS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: NMARIEA
Categories: Apple Muffins
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
|2 cups all-purpose flour|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|½ teaspoon baking soda|
|½ teaspoon salt|
|1 cup white sugar|
|½ cup butter|
|2 large eggs|
|1 ¼ teaspoons vanilla|
|1 ½ cups chopped apples|
|⅓ cup packed brown sugar|
|1 tablespoon all-purpose flour|
|⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1 tablespoon butter|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat together sugar, butter, and eggs in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in vanilla. Stir in apples, then gradually blend in flour mixture. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin pan.
- Make topping: Mix brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over each muffin top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes before transferring muffins to a wire rack to cool.
Calories 263.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 41.4 g, CholesterolContent 53.9 mg, FatContent 9.7 g, FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 3.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 5.8 g, SodiumContent 254.6 mg, SugarContent 24.4 g
STRAWBERRY STRUDEL TART | RICARDO
Provided by: Ricardocuisine
Total time: 1 hours 20 minutes
Prep time: 40 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Yield: 8 to 10 serving(s)
|4 1/2 cups (600 g) frozen sliced strawberries, thawed|
|3/4 cup (160 g) sugar|
|3 tbsp (25 g) cornstarch|
|1 3/4 cups (265 g) unbleached all-purpose flour|
|1/2 tsp baking powder|
|1/4 tsp salt|
|3/4 cup (170 g) cold unsalted butter, cubed|
|6 tbsp (90 ml) milk|
|1 tbsp (15 ml) white vinegar|
|Milk, for brushing|
|Sugar, for dusting|
|1/2 cup (65 g) icing sugar|
|2 tsp (10 ml) water|
TOPFENSTRUDEL AUTHENTIC RECIPE | TASTEATLAS
Provided by: TasteAtlas
Prep time: 45 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
|FOR THE DOUGH:|
|150 g all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting|
|Pinch of salt|
|3 tablespoons sunflower oil or other neutral vegetable oil|
|80 ml water|
|FOR THE FILLING:|
|500 g quark, drained if necessary|
|80 g granulated sugar|
|3 tablespoons semolina|
|¼ teaspoon salt|
|Grated peel of 1 organic lemon|
|½ teaspoon vanilla extract|
|75 g raisins|
|75 g unsalted butter, melted|
|Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting|
- In a small bowl, mix flour and salt, then add the oil. Slowly start adding water, mixing the contents with your finger. When the dough comes together, remove it from the bowl and put it on a lightly floured working surface. Knead the dough for about 10 minutes until it becomes soft and silky. Form the dough into a ball, cover it with the inverted bowl you used for mixing and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- For the filling, mix eggs, granulated sugar, quark, salt, semolina, and grated lemon peel in a bowl. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined, then add the raisins and vanilla extract.
- Put some parchment paper over a rimmed baking sheet and preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Take a clean linen or cotton kitchen towel (at least 60 by 80cm big) and lay it on your countertop horizontally. Coat the entire towel lightly with some flour. Put the dough in the middle of the towel, then roll it out in both directions with a rolling pin. The dough should measure about 25 by 33cm. Next, using the back of your hands placed beneath the dough, stretch it lightly, interchanging with pulling on the dough carefully using your fingers. If the dough accidentally rips, press it together again. Stop stretching when the dough measures 40 by 60 cm and is thin enough for you to be able to see the towel pattern through it. The dough should be equally thin all over, including the edges.
- Next, apply a thin layer of melted butter all over the dough. Leaving a 5cm border to the left, place the filling onto ¼ of the dough. Cover the filling by gently pulling the left side up and over it. Cut any thick edges off using a pair of kitchen scissors. Now, pull the bottom and the top sides over the filling. Cut again if needed. Roll up the strudel using the towel as a sling. Transfer the strudel to the baking tray, using the towel again. The seam should be on the bottom side of the strudel. Pull on the baking paper so that the strudel comes close to the edge of the tray; the long side of the strudel needs to be aligned with the long side of the baking sheet. To fixate the strudel, place an upside-down rectangular pan, such as a loaf pan, on its other side (put some parchment paper between the dough and the pan to ensure not sticking). Melt some more butter and brush the strudel evenly.
- Cook the strudel for a quarter of an hour, coat it again with some butter, then return to the oven, rotating the baking sheet. After another quarter of an hour, brush with the rest of the melted butter and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the strudel starts to flake and turn golden brown.
- When done, remove the strudel from the oven and let it rest for 30 minutes. Serve at room temperature or slightly warm, dusted with confectioners’ sugar.
APPLE STRUDEL MUFFINS – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Notice: Undefined variable: prep_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 756
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 12 pces
|1 cup plain yogurt|
|1/2 cup milk|
|1/2 cup vegetable oil|
|1 cup sugar|
|2 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder|
|1 tablespoon all-purpose flour|
|1 tablespoon brown sugar|
|20 g soft butter|
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl.
- In another bowl whisk the egg, yogurt, milk, vanilla, and vegetable oil until you get an homogeneous batter.
- Pour into the powders mixture and stir until batter is just blended.
- Add the apple, peeled and cut in small pieces.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Mix the tablespoon of flour, brown sugar, cinnamon powder and butter until you get a crumble texture. Sprinkle on the muffins.
- Bake 20 minutes. Check baking with a toothpick: insert into the center, if it comes out clean it’s baked. If not, bake another 1 or 2 minutes.
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a grid.
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent
What is the best way to make strudel?
Any filling can be baked inside this easy, basic strudel dough! In a large bowl, sift together all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Mix sugar, eggs and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a small bowl. Quickly stir into the flour mixture. Mix in approximately 1/2 the water. Knead into a soft, pliable dough, using more of the water as necessary.
What is strudel dough?
A soft dough made with only a handful of ingredients that’s hand- stretched into a paper-thin sheet the size of a tabletop. But many are afraid of making a strudel dough, so recipes these days often cheat by using sheets of purchased phyllo dough or puff pastry.
What is the most popular type of strudel?
The Apple Strudel has always been the star of all Strudels, but thanks to the ingenious movie Inglorious Bastards, the apple strudel has dramatically gained in popularity over the years. What is not a Strudel dough recipe?
What is the best filling for fruit strudel?
This easy fruit strudel recipe is quick to assemble using puff pastry, pie filling, and a simple vanilla icing drizzle. Keep the ingredients on hand and you’ll always have a quick snack to prepare for unexpected guests. This fruit strudel recipe is particularly good with cherry filling but try it with apple, blueberry or raspberry filling.