UNE DOSE RECETTES RECIPE
|1 750 ml bottle hearty, bold rosé (such as a Pinot Noir or Merlot rosé)|
|½ cup sugar|
|8 ounces strawberries, hulled, quartered|
|2½ ounces fresh lemon juice|
- Pour rosé into a 13×9″ pan and freeze until almost solid (it won’t completely solidify due to the alcohol), at least 6 hours.
- Meanwhile, bring sugar and ½ cup water to a boil in a medium saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes. Add strawberries, remove from heat, and let sit 30 minutes to infuse syrup with strawberry flavor. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a small bowl (do not press on solids); cover and chill until cold, about 30 minutes.
- Scrape rosé into a blender. Add lemon juice, 3½ ounces strawberry syrup, and 1 cup crushed ice and purée until smooth. Transfer blender jar to freezer and freeze until frosé is thickened (aim for milkshake consistency), 25–35 minutes.
- Blend again until frosé is slushy. Divide among glasses.
- Do Ahead: Rosé can be frozen 1 week ahead.
What does dose mean in baking?
It’s as simple as that. Think of dose in the same way as you would when scaling a cake recipe: using more ingredients = more of the same cake. Dose is the same as the ingredients in that recipe. With scaling, you end up with the same cake.
How many portions should be in a recipe?
For example, a standard recipe might be written to prepare 25 portions. If a situation arises where 60 portions of the item are needed, the recipe must be properly adjusted.
How to make perfect dosas at home?
Add them to a blender jar along with salt, soaked poha and ¾ cup water. You can also skip salt at this stage if you live in a hot region. Add it to the batter just before you make dosas. Grind to a smooth batter until smooth & bubbly or frothy. If needed add more water about 2 to 4 tbsps. It will be of thick pouring consistency and not very runny.
How do you write the price of ingredients in a recipe?
If you have an online version of a recipe, or if you created the recipe yourself in the kitchen, write out the ingredients list. Next to each ingredient include how much is required.  If you have a printed copy of the recipe, then this step is already done for you! Write down the price of any full units of ingredients that you are using.