BOEUF FUMÃ© RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Traeger Kitchen
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
|Ground black pepper|
|tomahawk rib-eye steaks|
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar, ground mustard, and cayenne.
- Season the steaks liberally with the rub, then let sit while the grill preheats.
- When ready to cook, set the Traeger temperature to 225°F and preheat with the lid closed for 15 minutes. For optimal flavor, use Super Smoke, if available.
- Insert the probe into the center of a steak, avoiding the bone. Place the steaks directly on the grill grates, close the lid, and smoke until the internal temperature reaches 120°F, 45-60 minutes. Remove the steak from the grill.
- Increase the grill temperature to 450°F.
- Return the steaks to the grill and re-insert the probe. Close the lid and cook until the internal temperature reaches 130°F, 7-10 minutes per side.
- Remove the steaks from grill and let rest 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
How to make tofu?
Before making tofu, you need to make soy milk. Since this part of the recipe calls for soaking overnight, start the day before making tofu. Place 3 cups of dried soybeans in a medium mixing bowl. Cover with water by about 2 inches. Let soak overnight. Drain the beans and place in a blender with 8 cups of water. Blend until very creamy and frothy.
What is the best oil to cook tofu in?
Choose a high smoke point, neutral oil such as canola, safflower, peanut, or avocado oil. Heat and maintain the oil at the optimal temperature of 350 F to 375 F. Carefully add the tofu in the hot oil and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 to 3 minutes or until golden and crisp.
How to cook tofu in an air fryer?
Air fryers work by rushing hot air around food through convection heat. That hot air makes everything juicy and crispy with very little oil needed. Start by letting the tofu marinade for about 15 minutes, then add it to the basket and let it do its thing.
What can I make with tofu for breakfast?
Check out these filling and nutritious vegetarian breakfast recipes using tofu, including smoothies with tofu, tofu breakfast burritos and of course, tofu scramble recipes. Tofu Stir-Fry Tofu stir-fry is a quick and easy meal that most people enjoy.