BEST PIZZA BURGERS RECIPE – BEST BURGER RECIPES – DELISH.COM
Provided by: DELISH.COM
Categories: nut-free,dinner party,weeknight meals,dinner,lunch,main dish,meat
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0S
Yield: 4 servings
|1 lb. ground beef|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/4 c. freshly chopped parsley|
|Freshly ground black pepper|
|2 tbsp. vegetable oil|
|2 1/2 c. marinara, divided|
|4 slices mozzarella|
|12 pepperoni slices|
|4 Kaiser rolls (or hamburger buns)|
|2 tbsp. melted butter|
|2 tsp. garlic powder|
|1 tsp. Italian seasoning|
|1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan|
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, garlic and parsley and mix with spatula until just combined. Using your hands, form 4 equally-sized patties; season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add burgers and cook, 4 to 5 minutes for medium. Flip patties, then immediately pour 2 cups marinara around them in pan. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for another minute, then top each with cheese and pepperoni slices. Cover pan and cook until cheese is melty and burger is cooked to your liking, about 3 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, make garlic buns. Brush melted butter on inside of each half of the rolls and sprinkle with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan. Bake until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Spread remaining 1/2 cup marinara on bottom buns followed by cooked burgers and the top bun halves.
THE BEST GRILLED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM BURGER – SKINNYTASTE
Provided by: Gina
Total time: 60 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|4 portobello mushroom caps|
|2 tbsp balsamic vinegar|
|1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce|
|1 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 tbsp chopped rosemary|
|1-1/2 tsp steak seasoning like Montreal Steak Grill Mates|
|4 thick slices red onion|
|4 oz reduced fat Swiss (sliced thin (Alpine lace))|
|4 thin slices tomato|
|1/2 avocado (sliced thin)|
|4 whole wheat low calorie buns (I used Martin)|
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, soy sauce, oil, rosemary, and Montreal steak seasoning.
- Place the mushroom caps in the bowl and toss with sauce, using a spoon to evenly coat. Let stand at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes, turning a few times.
- Heat the grill or indoor grill pan over medium heat. When hot, brush the grate with oil or lightly spray the grill pan.
- Place the mushrooms on the grill, reserving marinade for basting. Grill for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until tender, brushing with marinade frequently.
- Top the mushrooms with cheese during the last minute of cooking.
- While the mushrooms cook, grill the onions about 1 minute on each side and grill the buns until toasted.
- To finish, place the spinach and grilled portobello mushrooms on the buns and top with the grilled onions, sliced tomato and avocado.
ServingSize 1 loaded burger, Calories 295 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 31 g, ProteinContent 21 g, FatContent 13 g, SodiumContent 594 mg, FiberContent 11 g, SugarContent 6 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g
29 BEST BURGER RECIPES | OLIVEMAGAZINE
Provided by: Janine Ratcliffe
|Beef mince, lamb mince, turkey mince, chickpeas, mushrooms, salmon fillets, burger buns, lettuce, cheese|