CROQUE MADAME SANDWICH RECIPE | ALEX GUARNASCHELLI | FOOD …
|6 ounces unsalted butter, divided|
|2 tablespoons flour|
|1 cup whole milk|
|1 bay leaf|
|1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for seasoning|
|1/4 cup grated Parmesan|
|8 slices thick sourdough bread|
|8 to 12 slices good quality ham (about 3/4 pound)|
|12 ounces Gruyere cheese, grated, divided|
- Preheat the broiler.
- Make the bechamel sauce: In a small saucepan, melt 1 ounce butter over medium heat. Whisk in the flour and cook, stirring constantly, until you smell the flour and butter cooking, 2 to 3 minutes. Do not allow it to brown. Add the milk and bay leaf and cook, stirring from time to time, until the mixture thickens like a soup, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove the bay leaf and stir in the Parmesan. Transfer to a bowl to cool.
- Arrange 4 slices of the bread on a flat surface. Top each with 2 to 3 slices of ham. Mix together half of the Gruyere cheese and the bechamel sauce. Taste for seasoning. Spread a little of the sauce on top of the ham and top each with another slice of bread.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet and, when hot, add half of the remaining butter. Add 2 of the sandwiches and brown on one side, 2 minutes. Turn on the other side and brown 2 more minutes. Transfer to a baking sheet and repeat with the remaining butter and sandwiches. Spread the remaining bechamel on top of the sandwiches and top with the other half of the Gruyere cheese.
- Wipe any crumbs from the cast iron skillet and spray with nonstick spray. Crack 4 eggs into the skillet, leaving a little room between each. (Alternatively, fry 2 at a time). While the eggs are frying, place the sandwiches under the broiler and broil until the top becomes golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Season the eggs with salt and top each sandwich with a fried egg. Serve immediately.
PAINS DE MASSAGES CHOCOLATÉS – RECETTES
Provided by: Les Mauvaises Herbes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: 120 ml
|– 75 ml (5 c. à soupe) ou 55 g de beurre de cacao cru (bio et équitable)|
|– 60 ml (4 c à soupe) d’huile de chanvre bio ou de tournesol bio*|
|– 10 ml (2 c. à thé) ou 6,6 g de cire d’abeille brute du Québec ou 5 ml (1 c. à thé)|
|– 10 à 20 gouttes d’huiles essentielles au choix (facultatif)**|
|– moule en silicone|
MARGARITA COCKTAIL RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Allrecipes
Categories: Tequila Drinks
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
|1 tablespoon kosher salt|
|1 ½ fluid ounces tequila|
|1 fluid ounce orange flavored liqueur (such as Cointreau®)|
|½ fluid ounce lime juice|
|1 cup ice|
|1 lime wheel|
- Sprinkle salt on a small plate. Lightly wet the rim of a cocktail glass or margarita glass with a damp paper towel. Dip the moistened rim in salt to coat. Set aside.
- Combine tequila, orange-flavored brandy, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake until chilled. Strain into a salt-rimmed cocktail glass or a salt-rimmed, ice-filled margarita glass. Garnish with a lime wheel.
Calories 202 calories, CarbohydrateContent 14.1 g, FatContent 0.1 g, FiberContent 0.2 g, ProteinContent 0.1 g, SodiumContent 5770.1 mg, SugarContent 11.6 g
What are the ingredients in a massage lotion recipe?
Carrier Oils, butters, and waxes are the primary ingredients in a massage lotion recipe. Babassu oil, mango butter, sweet almond oil, and bee’s wax are a few of my favorites, that I have included in the recipes listed below.
What is the recipe for calming massage cream?
Calming Massage Cream Recipe 1 1 c coconut oil 2 1 c extra virgin olive oil 3 3-4 tbl beeswax
How do you make massage oil candles melt faster?
If you blend them with a natural wax that burns at a low temperature, then the oil pool that forms when the candle is lit will be warm, not hot, like ordinary candles. The liquid oil in the recipe helps lower the melting temperature even more and helps speed up how quickly the massage oil melts.
What are massage oil candles?
Massage candles are lit like ordinary candles, but you use the melted wax directly on the skin as a warm massage oil. If you’ve not come across massage oil candles before, then you and your partner are in for a sensual treat. Though they can look like traditional candles, they’re actually a solid body oil.